Hello! Thanks for stepping here. Just a short bio of myself. I was given a name, Joy Magdalene. Ask me more about myself at my Twitter :). Chatbox? I'm just lazy to check, prefer private message and Twitter. Please, mind your words yaw! :D

TumblrTwitterFreebies

Respect. Manner. Bless & Friendship.





    Follow @RibenaaGirl




    ▲ Handcode for this theme is original made by me, Joy. Inspiration from Rainy. Devices i use, my Photoshop CS5, GIMP and also Photoscape. Search engine by, Mr. Google. Font, Dafont.com. Cursors from Cursor-4u. Background is from my, 'Hot Stuff' Blog. The shake shake picture tutorial from my buddy, Hafiz. Please give a visit for something nice. All this are mine, unless stated. Thanks again.

    +follow L Gift & Tuto refresh

    Hello and I'm back!
    Tuesday, 18 March 2014 ▼ 18:33
    See, if you guys realize, I've deleted all my old post. It's been a year I haven't been updating it and when I read it back it's kinda funny. Most of it was my past, so it's better to delete to make fun of yourself by asking "why the fuck I post this kind of thing." So yeah, I'm back. Receive a lot of your emails and also those request. Because before I used to do tuto's to decorate your blog, skin and template, lots of freebies. But I'm no longer doing all that. I'll post more after this, hopefully I have the time and I hope for the views will be like before.


    Forward
    Backward




    Ribenaa Girl..